High-resolution scanner from original printed using high-resolution printers on special 310gms archival paper in 4 sizes, with 2cm of pasture. The artwork is a composition of 4 distinct tridimensional squared shapes floating in the center simulating a ”zero-gravity”. Shades of blue, and coral colours giving to the Awarded Artwork a colourful symphony. The tridimensional digital motion graphics sculpture activated by the exclusive free app called Artmented, deconstructed the analog work, unveiling sounds, and effects, causing the most diverse reactions in the audience.
- The original belongs to a private collection.
- All pieces are fingerprinted in the back and in the certificated of Authenticity signed by the artists.
- All prints are numbered and signed by the artist.
- The app is free for download for iOS and Android.
- This Artwork was awarded for the innovation in arts on the Artrooms London, 2018.
The artist’s style suggests cooperative arrangements, and how these individuals are unique in form. Effect and variation are at the same time intentionally co-related among each other aiming to be complimentary even when sometimes raises an illusionary sensation of repetitiveness, leading the audience to a central composition which is the syntax of collectives or organizations in a contemporary context influenced by the industrial shift. The 3D computer graphics activated through Augmented Reality, as a new medium, empowers the viewer’s sensations and stimulates them to reach personal perceptions and meanings.